Lush green paddy fields, winding rivers and a crazy metropolis all await intrepid explorers to Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta. Pearl of the Orient, Ho Chi Minh City is the economic and commercial centre of the nation. Home to manic traffic, trendy bars, and exclusive shops, this is a city that will confound your expectations and suck you in to its frenetic energy. The serene Mekong Delta on the other hand will refresh your traveler’s soul as you pass miles of paddy fields, enjoying the winding rivers and little islands that make this area so enchanting to visitors. Featuring practical advice on getting there and around and tips on what to do and see, Footprintfocus is a thorough, yet concise guide to this fascinating region of Vietnam.
· Essentials section with indispensable information on getting there and around.
· Highlights maps of Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta, so you know what not to miss. Show More
· Comprehensive listings of where to eat, drink and sleep.
· Detailed street maps to help you find your way around.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Packed with practical and detailed advice on how to navigate this fascinating region, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of your trip without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Vietnam Handbook.